Wednesday, March 17, 2010

OH MY GOD !!!

Oh my god first Happy St Patrick's Day, that aside it's my final day to finish my essay!!

 What do you mean you don't care? Some friend you are! oh your not my friend in fact you don't even know me,Well that's no excuse for not caring! look what it's doing to me, I am writing to a total stranger! You could be anybody?!

Can we have a moment of lucidity please, the madness is being created by the fact of all the deadlines coming up in the next few weeks, I am turning into a GIBBERING WRECK !!!
 there you go moment over, I blame you, yes you the stranger out there, looking in, it was all part of your plan wasn't it? ADMIT IT ! You see I knew I was right, now that you been found out you have nothing to say, HA! Who's the Blonde in the green top, introduce us, go on, not so keen on the hat though............

No comments: